We know that great podiatry care is important to you and your family. Here is how we make it a relaxed and pleasant experience:
- Over 30 years of podiatry experience. With a choice of 8 podiatrists and a host of experienced support staff we can take great care of you.
- 'Bulk Bill' for EPC. If your GP has put you on a team care arrangement , you will pay no gap in seeing us.
- Fantastic facilities. Our purpose built podiatry clinics has the latest in podiatry technology to make for quality podiatry care for you and your family.
- Immediate attention. If you've got a problem we'll fix it. We offer convenient hours 5 days a week - including early mornings and evenings. Just call us and we’ll make a time to suit you, your family and working needs.
- We cater for cowards. Many people are worried podiatry treatment might hurt.
Relax ……… We have great ways to make your experience pain free – including local anesthetic and Podiatrists with a great sense of humor which makes the time pass.
- No waiting. Busy people have better things to do than waiting at the podiatrist. We will normally see you on time or phone you to let you know we have been held up.
- Kids love us. We look after your children and make their podiatrist visit lots of fun. There is no reason why kids, today, need to be scared about going to the podiatrist.
- Convenient methods of payment. We accept personal cheques, Bankcard, Mastercard and Visa as well as providing an EFTPOS facility. By the way, we also accept cash!
- Health Fund refunds on the spot. We have an electronic Health Fund claim service for you. If your health fund is "on line" you will be able to claim your refund immediately. All you will need to pay is the gap. Remember though, refund approvals are the responsibility of your health fund.
- Discounts to Pensioners, Seniors and Patients on a disability pension. To assist those in need we offer discounts to make private podiatry care affordable.
- Veterans' Affairs patients welcome. We are happy to welcome Veterans' Affairs patients to our practice. Please remember to bring you're Vet Affairs Gold Card with you for your first appointment.
- Easy access. Our rooms are located on the ground floor making podiatry care easily accessible for "mobility impaired" patients.
- Plenty of parking. There is ample parking on site, at ALL of our locations.
- Seminars that help you! Our patients can book onto a range of seminars designed to help you stay aticve and pain free.